For those who prefer African Manhood, rather than murder-suicidal ignorance, when sexual performance is not possible, becoming a proper male is still achievable, with the correct values and sound thinking. Since cannabis might be a double-edged in its offerings, let us investigate those suffering, and help them escape their willful ignorance, from a partially developed, false sense of masculinity.
In 2019, according to the Women’s Journal of Medicine, for the first time, “Cannabis was reported to enhance sexual function. Previous studies had shown that physiological and subjective indices of sexual arousal and motivation were associated with decreased availability of circulating endocannabinoid concentrations.” In other words, cannabis got a bad rap. Turns out, it can be good for sex.
The survey, 216 questionnaires completed by a group men and a group of women with experience using cannabis with sex revealed the following results and here is what we learned:
- 149 of the 202 participants (73.8%) reported increased sexual satisfaction,
- 144 of 199 participants (74.3%) reported an increased sensitivity to touch, and 132 of 201 participants (65.7%) reported an increased intensity of orgasms.
- 119 (58.9%) said cannabis increased their desire for sex,
- 112 (52.3%) said they used cannabis to alter their sexual experience.
- 82 (38.7%) said sex was better,
- 34 (16.0%) said it was better in some ways and worse in others,
- 52 (24.5%) said it was sometimes better
- 10 (4.7%) said it was worse.
Out of 199 participants,
- 139 (69.8%) …………. said they could relax more during sex
- 100 (50.5%) ………… said they were better able to focus.
- 28 (14,7%) ……………participants reported difficulty reaching orgasm,
- 14 (7%) ………………. said it was easier to reach orgasm while using cannabis, but only
- 10 (5.5%) ……………. said that sex was better
Wiebe E, Just A. How Cannabis Alters Sexual Experience: A Survey of Men and Women. J Sex Med 2019; 16:1758-176Women’s Journal of Medicine 2019 Survey of Men and Women*
Why is this important? A healthy sex life is an integral part of a man’s self-esteem and an accurate measure of a man’s character. Men will either thrive or die from their sexual experience. There is no in between, only the thrill of victory or the agony of defeat. Why? Men always want to see the best version of themselves. Manhood and cannabis intersect at puberty and share the same spotlight. For the most part, when it comes to sex, age is not relevant. Old men want to be teens, and teens want to be older men.